SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE TPS/i STEEL EDITION
The Steel Edition is optimized for steel welding at a software level. This means that the most important steel characteristics from the Pulse and Standard welding packages have been combined in a Steel Edition. The result is a cost-effective welding system for steel applications with a pulse function. Every TPS/i can also be configured to be a “Steel Edition”.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE TPS/i STEEL EDITION:
- Cost-optimized for the steel market
- Over 100 pulse and standard characteristics for steel applications
- Steel characteristics with PCS characteristic
WPS STEEL PACKAGE FOR EN 1090
The WPS Steel Package contains a number of welding procedure specifications that are also compatible with other MIG/MAG welding systems. The WPS has been certified in accordance with EN 15612 through the standard welding process.
- Steel qualities up to S460 can be welded
- Plate thicknesses from 1-50 mm
- Includes WPS for pipes and tubular constructions
For more information about the WPS Steel Package, please contact your local Fronius partner.
TPSi Steel Edition Brochure