SKF Single row cylindrical roller bearings
SKF cylindrical roller bearings are available in many designs, series and sizes. The major design differences between the
bearings presented in this section are in:
the number of roller rows (one, two or four)
· the type of cage (with, without or special designs)
· Bearings with cage can accommodate heavy radial loads, rapid accelerations and high speeds.
· Full complement bearings (without cage) incorporate a maximum number of rollers and are therefore suitable for very heavy radial loads at moderate speeds.
· SKF high-capacity cylindrical roller bearings combine the high load carrying capacity of a full complement bearing with the high speed capability of a bearing with cage.
· the configuration of the inner and outer ring flanges (position and number of guide flanges)