Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
Our fully trained and experienced fitters take pride in their work and are dedicated to getting the job done, and done right!
Our computer controlled management system ensures our hydraulic repair procedures run smoothly and quickly with the end result of total quality and traceability.
KEEP YOUR DOWNTIMES TO A MINIMUM
- We have an urgent / priority service for your breakdown situations
- With over 30 employees, Our Hydraulic Centres are committed to quality in every aspect of Hydraulic repairs and supply
- Where practical we can rework components in our workshop
If your unit is deemed beyond economical repair, our Sales Team will issue you with the best price and delivery for a new unit
- Our Test Engineers are highly trained and work to original equipment manufacturers specifications
- All test results are recorded and certification issued if required.
Quality repairs are guaranteed by our workship warrantiesOur Service Range;
- Hydraulic cylinders and lifting products
- Hydraulic pumps and valve
- Hydraulic and mechanical presses
- Bolting and torque tools
- Generators (petrol / diesel and electric)
We understand that when something fails, the pressure is on to get your equipment working again.
Our experienced sales team can help identify equipment and recommend a replacement or suitable equivelant.
Our repair service has a very quick turnaround.
Please call us on 0861 265 8364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welding Equipment Repairs & Service
Our Welding Division's experienced technicians possess superior experience in repair and operation of all welding equipment, our workshop are certified by
Fronius International GMbH and Hyperthem South Africa. After we receive your machine, we typically diagnose the equipment and provide you with a detailed estimate.
We also provide breakdown service for emergency repairs and are equipped for mobile repairs.
Our Service Range;
Types of products that we service include:
- On-Site/Field Diagnostics
- Welder/Equipment Pickup & Delivery
- Breakdown Service for Emergencies
- Fast Turnaround
- Warranty Repairs
- Calibration & Certification according to EN792-2 and EN ISO 9001/9002 standards
- Gas Cutting Apparatus
- Cutting Torches
- Flow Meters
- Electric Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Plasma Cutting Machines
We offer Workshop Demostations for you to experience top-end range welding machines assisting you in making a informative decision
Not sure which product will work best for your application?
when you are the process of replacing your older units.
To inquire about a Demo for your workshop, email email@example.com or call us on 0861 265 8364
- Minimal downtimes
- Quick and dedicated support from our experts
- On-site training provided
- Regular maintenance and service plans (WMSP)
- Professional, high-quality repair using original Fronius and Hypertherm spare and wearing parts
- Calibration and Certification